Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Summer Success

Good morning to America! Good Afternoon to Europe! And Good Evening to Antarctica! Wherever you may be, I hop that you are having a good time!

And how could you not? Its SUMMER! Time to put another shrimp on the Barby, watch some fireworks ya know all of the soak up the summer sun stuff (oh try saying that 10 times fast!)

But when I woke up this morning I thought to myself "What am I going to do with myself today?" While the endless options flooded my head, I realized it was time to start blogging.

So my question for all my viewers is; What makes a good summer?

For me there are three types of good summers:

1. The Lazzy summer: you don't have to go to Spain to have a great summer- a nice day by the pool is really really cool.

2. The "Project" Summer: Some people like to get a job other likes to build a boat (BP my man!)

3. The Vacation summer: "Iv'e been to london, I've been to paris even way out there to Tokyo. Back home down to Georgia to new orleans but you always steal the show."

To me the best summer is the combination of all three but if I had to choose one: it would be #2. But what would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment