Monday, July 12, 2010

Now you Know

I woke up this morning and didn't feel like P diddy so I decided to blog...

I was taking a shower last night and started to think "you know if I'm gonna update every day, I think people may want to know about who I really am." So, i thought it would be nice of me to tell you 10 things that u have to take into consideration any time that you read one of my opinionated posts.

10. When I get older, I will be stronger, they'll call me freedom, just like a wavin' flag

9. If football was a girl, I'd marry her. If it was a guy, we would have a bromance. If it was a hero, i'd idolize it. If it was a child, I would prodogize it.

8. The party don't start till I walk in. Just ask anyone who has been to a party with me.

7. I play only two video games- Sims 3 and Madden

6. I probably have the best playlist on my I tunes.

5. If there was one adjective to describe me: it would be fantastic.

4. Many people laugh BECAUSE of me

3. I Debate to debate- and no that is not redundant

2. I love life

1. Most girls call me Mr. Flinstone which is pretty impressive because I have a tempurpedic

No comments:

Post a Comment