Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Harry Potter Pick Up Lines

Here are the pickup lines.... i don't think you'll get some of them (i
don't get them either) but have.... fun. don't try these at home. :)

i have them labeled: * means it's pretty bad.... like, bad references,
** means i like it b/c it's cute, and the rest are either too
confusing or not interesting or whatever.

*Have you heard of Platform 9 and 3/4? Well, I can think of something
else with the exact same measurements.

If you were a Dementor, I'd become a criminal just to get your kiss.

My name may not be Luna, but I sure know how to Lovegood!

**I know we're not in Professor Flitwick's class, but you still are charming.

My love for you burns like a dying phoenix.

Being without you is like being afflicted with the Cruciatus Curse.

*Hagrid's not the only giant on campus, if you know what I mean.

*Your name must be Severus Severus, because you're making my prince full blood.

*Interested in making some magic together? My wand is at the ready.

I must have had some Felix Felicis, because I think I'm about to get lucky.

Without you I feel like I'm in Azkaban and dementors are sucking away my soul.

*I've been whomping my willow thinking about you.

If I were to look into the Mirror of Erised, I'd see the two of us together.

*You are like a bottle of Skele-Gro: You're growing me a bone.
(skelegro in harry potter is something that grows back parts of your
skeleton...)

**You must be magical, because I've fallen under your spell.

I'm not wearing an invisibility cloak, but do you think I could still
visit your restricted section tonight?

*I'd like to get my basilisk into your chamber of secrets.

You don't even have to say "Luminos Maxima" to turn me on!

*Have you been using the Petrificus Totalus spell? Because you've made
me stiff.

Whaddya say you and me go look for the Room of Requirement?

*Do you want to head to the Shrieking Shack? We could do some
shrieking of our own.

**Are you using the Confundus charm or are you just naturally mind blowing?

*Come on, let's do it Hippogriff style! (i don't get this one, but
apparently urmilla gets it; she wouldn't tell me so i guess it's
pretty bad... idk. maybe you get it.)

*One night with me and they'll be calling you MOANING Myrtle.

**You can have the portkey to my heart.

Come here, I'll show you a REAL Patronus.

*I'd let you handle my wand any day!

*Is that a wand in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me?

No comments:

Post a Comment