Monday, April 11, 2011

Updates

Hey all,

I want to shoutout Julianne Hastings (she's been waiting for this) Not only does her energy and radiance make your heart smile but she is also a very nice, pretty girl and if you have not taken the opportunity to talk with her... DO IT

And if you don't follow the blog- then you will NEVER get a shoutout. period.

I recently saw the movie The Shawshank Redemption and Limitless. Both have made me think a lot. I think that what makes movies really good: the ones that make you think days after about it.

Going to see Lil Wayne this Friday- keep you updated on that.

Tomorrow is Tuesday which means that it is Honor Counsel Elections Run-Off between Hirsh Elhence and Mackenzie Merriam. I love you Hirsh but I encourage everyone to vote MACKENZIE!

Finally, if you comment on this post on an idea then I will make a post about it or at least consider it.

Peace, Love and Happiness,
Brian Wiora

No comments:

Post a Comment