Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving Break

Hello all,

First I would like to wish everyone a happy and safe thanksgiving! I have a lot to be thankful for and I hope you do to.

Over this long break, I have noticed a couple of really interesting things that I wanted to point out:

1. USHER CONCERT- 9/10- A very entertaining performance. Trey Songz is the better singer of the 2 but Usher is such an entertainer that it overshadowed those few missed notes. Usher flew onto the stage which was pretty cool. Its hard to explain but he flew over the floor seats onto the stage. He also did a song in mid air. The reason why this wasn't a 10/10 is because there were times were it lagged on. Also, the most interesting song I would say was DJ got us falling in love again. Usher doesn't sing most of it so when he performs it, it is pretty awkward. He brought in this really annoying DJ to try and cover up this but they need to work out something that is better. Overall though, I would recommend this concert to anyone who likes Usher/rap.

2. Hp7- 9/10- Let me preclude this review by saying that I didn't read any of the books and have no idea what is going to happen so please be nice and don't spoil the ending for me or any other people like me by commenting what happens at the end or coming up to me and telling me what happens- With that being said, I thought the movie was extremely well made. It was, however, a bit sad at times. But it did make a great ending so, we will have to wait and see for part 2.

3. really funny website :http://www.vinniev.com/if-facebook-existed-years-ago

No comments:

Post a Comment